Thursday, June 16, 2011

Are You Feeling Under the Weather?


Hello again!  Is the sun shining where you are?  I hope so - the official start of summer is less than a week away and, here in Central Alberta, we need to enjoy every bit of sunshine that comes our way because you never know what the weather will be like in 10 minutes.  ;)

This week's hostess-with-the-mostest at the 4 Crafty Chicks is Tamie and she wants to see our "Get Well Soon" cards.  This is one sentiment I don't use very often so it was good to have an "excuse" to dig through the stash and find one.  :)

For my card, I combined one of the Viva la Verve sketches from last month and a CR84FN Color Challenge combo from a few weeks ago:



Stamps: Hope Blooms, Chicks Rule (Verve)  Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum  Ink: Elegant Eggplant  Accessories: Paper piercer, adhesive pearls, Seeing Spots embossing folder, Nesties, Copics, Crumb Cake seam binding, Flutterby die (Verve), button, twine, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

Thanks for stopping by - have fun with this week's challenge!  Have a great weekend!
signature

5 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Another beauty, Melissa! I love the set you used for this card and that butterfly is adorable! WTG!

Tamie said...

Your card is elegant and has the WOW! Thanks and have an amazing day.

Leanne said...

Nice job on this weeks challenge, I like that butterfly, very cute. The image another aweseome one you have. Very nicely done! Has that WOW Factor!

Tracey said...

Hi Melissa, hope all is well. This is a wonderful card, so elegant & I love the paper piercing :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Tara said...

Beautiful!
Tara