Welcome Back! How's everyone doing today? I have been VERY lazy this week - the kids have a week off for Fall Break and we've done a whole lotta nuthin'! It's been soooo nice to sleep in a bit and take the day as it comes...slow and leisurely. :)
So...it's time for another 4 Crafty Chicks challenge and I'm your hostess with the mostest this week and I want to see some BABY-themed projects. I don't have many friends who are still having babies but it's always nice to have one or two cards on hand just-in-case!
I used a PERFECT color combo from the gals over at the CR84FN Color Challenge and the sketch is one of Julee's Mojo Monday masterpieces:
Stamps: To The Moon, Tag Time (Verve) Ink: Pink Pirouette, Versafine Onyx Black Paper: SU! DSP, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette Accessories: Sewing machine, Curvy Bookplate die (Verve), Circle Nesties, Tipsy Hearts die (Sizzix), button, twine, metal clip pin
I hope you will play along with us this week - have fun! Thanks for stopping by. :)













10 comments:
Super cute Melissa! I love the colors you chose and that die is cute! Awesome challenge this week, thanks!
Awesome card, awesome baby challenge. I don't have enough of these cards, and it is great to have a few for sure. Very nicely done. TFS!
Hi Melissa , love your card and its fabulous design and so stylish. love how you have co - ordinated the various colours and DPs, great work.
Marie
So sweet! I love the softness and the heart on the stick pin is darling. :)
Thanks for playing at CR84FN.
Great use of the color challenge! I love the heart! And the houdstooth paper!
This is too cute!!
Wonderful mix of DPs, love the houndstooth pattern! Great job on both challenges!
This is DARLING, Melissa! LOVE the tiny XO print on the paper and the heart to match! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!
So pretty Melissa! Love all the layers and texture! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)
I do like this layout and the pretty layered heart. A super baby card! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!
Post a Comment