Warm fuzzy moments and life’s little memories are genuinely captured by Torico in this new Little Moments set. Gazing through the window watching the snow fall, special moments with brothers and sisters or wonderful thoughts of that one special grandmother that make your heart warm are all here. There’s no better
way to send a loving card or create a scrapbook page to capture these glorious moments than to use this fabulous new stamp set.
Little Moments is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 12 stamps for $24.
I decided to go CAS for my card and what better place to start than a Clean & Simple Stamping sketch? This one is from a couple of weeks ago:
Paper: Picadilly (BG), Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White Accessories: Sewing machine, Heart Tag die, button, twine, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Nesties
Would you like to win the new Little Moments stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blogand a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, December 31st with the winner being announced during the release party chat.














42 comments:
What a warm and cosy card this is!! I want a cottage in England somewhere using those papers as my inspiration! They're gorgeous! What are they?! Must. Have. Them!
What a warm and beautiful card - love this!
This is so cute, I love the dp you used with this
Nice. I love the small bit of embossing on the heart!
Love this sketch! Fabulous card! :)
Very pretty card, Melissa. Love the sentiment. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
That sentiment is so great it can really stand alone can't it? Lovely card!
~Meredith
what a nice card.
I love the paper you used on this card - great job!
so sweet, love the papers and how you showcased the fabulous sentiment
What a gorgeous card this is! Love the blue in there and such gorgeous papers!
Love the 'Grannys quilt' feel of this card! I think I *need* these papers as well;)
What a lovely card. I do like showing off sentiments and you did a beautiful job.
Very sweet with that little twine bow!
Beautiful card!
What a lovely card. The papers and the stitching are perfect, reminds me of a quilt.
paper love! Oh how I love your paper combination you used for this card! Way to let it shine!
So pretty! Love the country charm this card has.
So pretty! Love the country charm this card has.
Beautiful card :)
Adorable! Love the colours.
Smiles,
Lesley
Warm and Beautiful!
That is just gorgeous! Such pretty colors! Great take on that sketch! Thanks for the sneak peek!
I love the meaning of your card. It's so pretty and warm and fuzzy. I want these stamps!!!
So pretty Melissa!
Great color combination. Love using the sentiment as the focal point.
Awesome card, love the colors.
Your card is adorable. Love the papers that you used. Great stitching.
Oh my! This is stunningly BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the DP, the LO, the die-cut heart, the sentiment, and the stitching!
Hugs,
Naomi
Your card makes me feel like love is in the air! Thaks for sharing your ideas! *denise*
Great paper choice! Such a beautiful card.
How fab, totally love this!
Great card
Lovely card
great card-love the paper!
Stunning card! I love the colors.
Gorgeous card Melissa :)
Great set!!! Love it! a must have to add to my TSG collection! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation.
Vintage AWESOMENESS!!
Very pretty card. Love your patterned paper picks and the textured heart.
I just love vintage papers and that is what this card reminds me of... petite hearts and rose buds. Tks for sharing.
What a nice card! I like the embossed heart.
Post a Comment