Thursday, April 5, 2012

4CCC-84 {Flowers}


It's APRIL!!! Holy smokes!!  How did that happen?  Seems like just yesterday it was Christmas... *sigh*  But thankfully, we've enjoyed a very mild winter and spring seems like it's right around the corner.  And what better way to celebrate than with a challenge from the 4 Crafty Chicks??  Leanne is our hostess-with-the-mostest and she wants to see FLOWERS!!!  One flower, two flowers, a whole bunch... you decide!!

I had fun combining two TCP Tuesday Challenges - TCP Tuesday #202 was to "put a little grass with class" in your project and TCP Tuesday #203 was this FABULOUS color combo - the perfect match. :)  So I dug out my "Kick Some Grass" stamp set (TCP) and my Grass Cut-Ups die (TCP) and got to work.  Found a lovely CAS sketch from Karen over at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge... et voila!




There ya go - A little bit of inspiration for you!  Make sure to stop by the rest of the Chicks' blogs because I know they've got some awesome projects for you this week.  Enjoy your Easter weekend!

 signature

7 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Fabulous card Melissa, I love your felt grass. Love the sentiment too.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

JanR said...

Wonderful card! Makes me smile.

Lori Turner said...

Yep, made me smile too - love that dang bunny!!! :) WTG friend!

Tracey said...

This is wonderful Melisa, that image is so cute & I love that sentiment lol
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Leanne said...

Super cute image, great job on the challenge, I love flowers as you know, very cool grass kickn'....way to go!

Heather May Holbrook said...

Hi Melissa! Cutest image, and Best. Sentiment. Ever!! Love it!! Thanks for having me back this month :)
Hugs!
Heather

Kim Wiseman said...

I absolutely love this card...and that stamp is too cute! :)