Welcome back for another 4 Crafty Chicks' Challenge! This week Tamie is our hostess with the mostest and she's got an easy supply challenge for you all to play with: use pearls somewhere on your creation. Easy-peasy, right?
For my card, I used one of the new TAWS sets, "Sittin' Pretty" and paper-pieced the kitty cat and then used a couple of teeny-tiny pearls for his eyes:
The color scheme was inspired by a brand new challenge, Pinspired Challenges. The photo had some great, bright colors so that's what I went with...you know me and colors. ;) Mine aren't quite as "fluorescent" as the ones in the photo but you get the idea...
And the sketch is one from RetroSketches from a couple of weeks ago:
I hope you will find some time to play along with us at the 4 Crafty Chicks this week - we're always thrilled to have some new faces. Enjoy your weekend!













No comments:
Post a Comment