Saturday, February 23, 2013

CQC177 & Mojo Monday 281


Hey everyone! I'm back with a quick card for you today.  I figured since I still had the Colour Q colors out on my desk, I'd used them again since they are so pretty together.  I *almost* went with a Christmas card for these colors but decided on a thank you card instead.  The sketch is from Mojo Monday - love the circles!










The sentiment is yet ANOTHER one from my favorite TAWS set, All About YOU!  Have I convinced you yet that you MUST have this set?  I sure hope so.  :)

Okie dokie - I'm outta here but make sure you check back on Monday for Day One of our TAWS Sneak Peeks.  Trust me, you're going to love 'em!  See you then!

 signature

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the Mojo sketch, Melissa!!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Melissa, love how you used the circles! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ this week.