Welcome back for another 4 Crafty Chicks' Challenge! This week, Tamie is our hostess with the mostest and before she left on holidays, she told us to make projects "For the Boys," so that's just what we did. :)
This month's new release over at The Alley Way Stamps features two nautical/pirate-y sets, Blackbeard's Loot & Land HO!, so when I saw the inaugural Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge, I knew I had to use them for my card:
And since the sponsor over at The Curtain Call is Verve (one of my favorite stamp companies EVER!), I figured I'd use this week's Mojo Monday sketch:
Thanks for stopping by today - make sure to come back tomorrow for our new BE Inspired Challenge over at TAWS - you're gonna love the inspiration photo! See you then!
.jpg)













7 comments:
This is adorable, Melissa :) Love the anchor background and you rocked the Mojo sketch. I agree re: Verve Stamps! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call :)
What super fun card!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Curtain Call!!! :)
love the soft and sweet take on the Curtain Call challenge, Melissa! the anchor stamping is darling!
Cute. Cute. Cute. Enough said. So cute!
Melissa! this is super, super cute.
Melissa this card is adorable!! Love the Twine and stamped background! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!
xoxoxox
Jessica Kephart
DT
What a great use of this sketch and colors! I love your twine treatment and the repeated stamping of the anchor. Thanks for joining us for the first Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!
Post a Comment