Hey everyone! As you are reading this I am likely still recovering from my crazy weekend of running in Disneyland but I am on my way home this afternoon. Tuesday also means that it's time for another amazing Colour Q combo - here you go:
I didn't have a lot of time to make a card since I was so busy getting everything and everyONE organized for while I was gone so I dug out one of my favorite sets, Six-Sided Sampler, from SU! and put this together in under 15 minutes...and I know it shows. ;) The hexagons aren't completely perfectly aligned but I was not about to redo it...:) The sketch is from the CAS - Colours and Sketches Blog from a couple of weeks ago:
Okie dokie - I'm outta here! Enjoy your day - I hope to get some Disney pics posted for you all soon...stay tuned!
.jpg)













1 comment:
I love how sweet and simple this is - so gorgeous!
Post a Comment