Tuesday, March 25, 2014

{Shine Brightly}... CQC234 & RS107


Welcome to Spring Break, everyone!  The boys have all of this week off - in fact, two of them are enjoying a couple days of skiing with their grandparents right now.  I've taken a couple days off work to hang out with the one kid left at home...and you know what that means, right?  Uninterrupted crafty time!  I spent yesterday morning finishing up a table runner for the dining room buffet that coordinates with the table topper I made a few months ago...


But you didn't come to see *that* kind of crafting, did you?  Tuesday means it's time for a brand new Colour Q combo and Arielle has picked out a soft, spring color palette this week:


I realized that I didn't have any Apricot ink but I did manage to find a scrap of cardstock in my *leftovers* bin...thank goodness!  I used this week's Retrosketches to create this quick card:




The stamps are from Verve - yes, I love my Verve.  :)  The star die is from The Cat's Pajamas. 

That'll be it for me today - the weather hasn't been horrible here but it is supposed to start warming up so I am really looking forward to that.  Enjoy your week and I'll see you next week!

signature

No comments: