Here we are - time for another fabulous challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room! This week's challenge comes from the amazing Nicole Segnere: "It's Hip To Be Square - a project with anything square...the more the better!" Here's the inspiration picture:
I *had* to use some of my new "Green at Heart" Basic Grey paper for this project. I just love these colors - so rich and warm. I used my 1" square punch to punch the nine little squares and then layered them onto an Old Olive and then a Rich Razzleberry layer. I stitched around them before layering it onto another print from the BG pack and RR and the Pumpkin Pie card base.
This card came together pretty quickly which was good because I am frantically trying to get everything in place so I am ready to leave on Monday night - actually that's tonight!!! I scheduled this post a week ago while trying to complete DT projects for the two weeks I am gone. I hope I can get it all finished!
Please remember to stop by and see what the rest of the Shabby Tea Room's Design Team has come up with for this week's challenge:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Audrey Pettit - Audrey Pettit's Weblog
Jill Hillard - Jill's Card Creations
Nicole Segnere - My Craft Room Creations
Audrey Pettit - Audrey Pettit's Weblog
Jill Hillard - Jill's Card Creations
Nicole Segnere - My Craft Room Creations
That'll be it for me - enjoy your week!













6 comments:
Great job! That DSP is so pretty! Love all of those squares! :)
This is such a fabulous card, Melissa! I love that BG paper, and just adore your quilted square background. Wonderful job with this week's challenge.
Wonderful job this week ... as always! I hope you have a fabulous time on your trip and can't wait to hear all about it when you return :)
Love, LOVE, love your "I'm so sorry" card!
How lovely! I love all of the zig zag stitching and the new BG paper! Your scallop circle flower is the perfect accent. I have to try that!
Great card.Lv the way you put it to-gether.
Post a Comment