Monday, April 12, 2010
My First PPC as a PPC Creator!
OK - so I *thought* I wouldn't be able to get started with my newest design team over at Picture Perfect Creations until after I got back... but I found some time on Sunday while I was waiting for my laundry to dry and got 'er done. :) We're going to have so much fun!
Here's Megan's latest combination:
LOVE these colors! I immediately thought of another one of my new Kraftin' Kimmie stamps and got to work. I also used this week's sketch from Friday Sketchers:
Ain't she adorable???
Stamps: Charlotte - Moonlight Whispers (Kraftin' Kimmie), Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU!) Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Garden Green Ink: Garden Green, Versafine Onyx Black Accessories: Paper piercer, adhesive pearls, Copics, embossing folders, corner rounder, ribbon, felt flower, button, hemp twine
Make sure you stop in and take a peek at what the other PPC Creators have created - I know I can't wait to see their creativity!
OK - now I'm really done. :) I hope you can all find some time to play with us this week - Happy Crafting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













9 comments:
Melissa she is a cutie. Love the way you used the color combo. Congrat's again on your newest DT. It is going to be fun working together. Have a great trip.
You're A-mazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy cow this card is crazy good!! Puts my card to shame!! Great job!
Really, really great work!
Really, really great work!
Wowzers girlie! She's soooo freakin' adorable. Gotta luv those Kraftin Kimmie girlies....Congrats on your DT job with us! It's gonna be a hoot! :)
Lv this card,well done.
cute card!!
I like the little girl with the puppets
Adorable!! i'm thinking that is me with the kids on a Monday AM ;))
Post a Comment