Welcome back, crafty peeps! Are you having as much fun checking out the Divas' blogs as I am??? OH. MY. GOODNESS. Can you say stunning? I am still in shock and AWE that I am playing right along with them all!! Does it get any better?? Uh - YEP! How about prizes? :)
It's time to shine our sneaky Verve spotlight on some brand new stamps! We're counting down to Verve's release party this Friday night, April 15, with FOUR days of Spotlight Hops! Today we're spotlighting Love Deepens & Proverbs 31:28 Plain Jane. And since we love to share, there's a prize hidden on one of today's hop spots! Just leave a little shout-out in the comments as you hop about for a chance to win some new Verve of your very own! You can check out the Verve Blog for all the prize details and deadlines.
![]() |
| ||||||||||||||||
TODAY'S PRIZE: Love Deepens, Proverbs 31:28 Plain Jane and Elegant Leaves Die | |||||||||||||||||
Stamps: Love Deepens (Verve) Paper: Bayberry Cottage DSP (Pink Paislee), Basic Black, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler (Stampin’ Up!) Ink: Versafine Onyx Black Accessories: Floral Circles die (Verve), sewing machine, clear embossing powder, Snow Cap embossing folder (Sizzix), black satin ribbon, filigree brad, rhinestone brads
I used Jen's April Sketch For You To Try - another winner, Jen!
Okie dokie - off you go to Amy's. If you didn't get to see all of the Divas' work, hop on over to Tosh's and start at the beginning for your chance to win some Verve-y goodness! See you all back here tomorrow morning for our last day of Spotlight Hops and sneak peeks before the fun-filled Release Party at Splitcoast tomorrow night! Ciao!













61 comments:
Melissa, this is fabulous!! I am lovin' the bling!
elegant? Absolutely!! your card is gorgeous!
Love this, black and white are always elegant and the red brings in sophistication. Excellent! Great job and thanks for sharing:)
This is very cool, great card!
Black and white with a pop of red always makes for an eye-catching card! Gorgeous!
Of course I can believe you are playing right along side these uber talented ladies...you rock my friend! This card is stunning xoxoxox
I love how you did all the Lady sentiments on one panel. Absolutely beautiful!
Terrific card! Love the colors and embellishments.
Such an elegant, rich, and striking combo of papers and patterns. Love the word panel with all of its different sentiment - great idea!
so cute! and great way to use the sketch!
Gorgeous!! Some of my fav colors!!
I adore your design on this card!
Fabulous use of Jen's sketch and I love the way you stamped all the words on the panel. Wonderfully done :)
Terrific job with this sketch Melissa! I love the red-black-white color combo, the patterned paper you created and that houndstooth paper as well - very striking card!
Wonderful card. Great use of the sketch.
Gorgeous artwork, Melissa! Black, white and red are always so striking and you've done them justice, for sure. Great job!
Awesome layout and DP - Black, white and a splash of red - some of my favorite colors together. TFS
Wow wow wow...in a wow kind of way. Awesome card, love the stamps on there, they just make it wonderful. Love the flower/brad, super cute M!
Lovely. I can't believe you lined up all those titles so well! Really looks like a patterned paper.
Love Jen's SFYTT, and this is one fabulous card! Love the colors and how you created the words. Really nice ~ TFS!
What a great Mother's Day card!
love it
Wonderful card! I love the red and black!
Gorgeous card!! My favorite color combination. I really like how you stamped the main panel.
Girl - this is just fabulous - love how you made a beautiful designer paper from the sentiments - and that red and black combo is awesome!!
Hugs,
Sankari :)
Love this! Black, white & a pop of red is so sophisticated. Great card!
its wonderful.
So classy! Love this combo with that pop of bling and I'm totally in love with the texty background. Love it!
Classy and elegant is exactly what you got.
thank you so much for sharing you with us!
I love using all of the words on one panel! Great job!
Beautiful. Love your embellishments.
Very pretty card. Love the red and black combination.
God bless,
PeggyS
Gorgeous! I love black white and red too, one of my favorite color combos.
Very Nice! Love the touch of distressing mixed with the elegance.
This is very pretty! I love the houndstooth strips!!
Love your sentiment panel!! Fabulous!! And your black/white flower and ribbon...way awesome!! What a beauty!!
Love your text background you stamped! Beautiful design and layout!
Gorgeous. I love the black & white with the pop of red. TFS
Beautiful card! The colors and patterns complement each other so well.
What a classic Cadillac card. Gorgeous precision in the text background paper and fabulous choice of paper and embellies.
What a beautiful card - you nailed the classy and elegant on the nose! Thanks for sharing :)
I like this color combo!
Lovely card.
craftymom205 at yahoo dot com
Fabulously well designed, Melissa and oh, so elegant! The color combination is absolutely striking and those silver accents are just perfect! This is simply...a beautiful card. So glad to have you designing along with us!
Awesome card!
This card is so clever, and any woman would be glad to receive. As I have hopped around, and seen so many lovely ideas for mom, I felt sad that I don't have my mom any more. But, your card reminded me that I could give this card to any woman in my life who is loved. Thanks for your inspirational twist.
Love black & white cards....such elegance. Great sentiment panel.
Beautiful card and these colors are always timeless and classy together! Great job!
I love your choice of colors and sketch. I also think the DP is gorgeous.
Your card is just beautiful.
This is beautiful! Love the classic color combination!
Beautiful Card! I love the bling.
Rachelle
joyfulhrtatgmail.com
oh wow..me loves this one! well...all your work really...so so pretty!
super classy and oh so elegant!!
www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com
You can't go wrong with black/white/red and you've used them perfectly. I love how you have the titles together. We start as daughter and if we're blessed (and want them) we add wife, mom, and grandma. I like how they're all highlighted here.
Gorgeous!
gorgeous card!
Love all the titles of the hats we all wear- this will be a great card for Mother's day, birthday, or just an "I love you" day!
beautiful red, black and white card. Love the stitching. I like the layered die cut flowers and the way you personalized sentiment layer.
If you are going for elegant (and even glamorous) black, white and red are such a great combo. And your card is fabulous, too. Love how you combined all the "labels" to form the focal layer.
What a great way to use the words in that set! love this idea!
Post a Comment