Thursday, April 14, 2011

Getting Sketchy With the 4 Crafty Chicks!


Hey everyone!  Here we are...another Thursday and you know what that means - a brand new 4 Crafty Chicks challenge.  I'm your hostess-with-the-mostest this week and I have created a sketch for you to play with.  I kept it pretty basic and didn't designate a place for your sentiment and/or image - that's going to be left up to you.  :)
For my card, I found Arielle's Colour Q and got to work:



Stamps: Hello Pumpkin (Verve)  Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Cherry Cobbler, SU! DSP  Ink: Cherry Cobbler  Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, paper piercer, twine, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Little Leaves Sizzlit, Cherry Cobbler seam binding, silk flower, Square Lattice embossing folder, adhesive pearls, square punch, corduroy brad

I hope you will find a few minutes this week to play along with my sketch challenge - thanks for stopping by!  See you a bit later for Day Three of Verve's Spotlight Hops for the new release... I'm having so much fun!!!  Ciao!

10 comments:

craftymom205 said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Lori Turner said...

Beautiful card this week, Melissa! I love your flower and those butterflies are pretty :) WTG!

Tamie said...

I agree with what Lori said. What an awesome sketch you came up for us to do. Thanks. You rocked it!

Leanne said...

Really like how you did the colorq challenge too, very nicely done. This sketch is awesome, great work! Flower is amazing...TFS! Super cute Butterfly too!

kasia c. said...

Fantastic use of this weeks colours! I love all of the elements. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ. :)

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Melissa! I love all the texture! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Renée said...

ooooh, that flower is GORGEOUS! love the rolled ribbon and the way you've used these colours! Thanks for playing with ColourQ :)

LeAnne said...

Stunning creation--what a great use of the sketch and the colors! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love these colors and your take on the sketch.

Leanne said...

Congrats Color Q Coutiers chickie!! Love this card way to go...hugs!!