Welcome to another fabulous Thursday - you all know what that means, right? An amazing 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge. This week's hostess is Tamie and she wants to see projects with a wedding theme. There are so many possibilities for this challenge - scrapbook pages, cards, wedding gifts... have fun with it!
For my card, I combined Arielle's Colour Q #88 with a Clean & Simple Stamping sketch from last month:
Here's my attempt at CAS... I'm trying really hard to embrace this style because, let's be honest, cards come together in NO time at all!!! LOL
Stamps: Happily Ever After (Darcie's) Ink: Early Espresso Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Kraft, Cherry Cobbler, SU! DSP Accessories: Heart Tag Sizzlit, sewing machine, Scallop Edge border punch, corner rounder, Victoria EF, Perfect Polka Dots EF, sponge dauber
Enjoy the rest of your week - I hope you will have some time to play along with us this week! See you soon!













4 comments:
Just gorgeous! Love the colour scheme and your fab take on the sketch. Love the stitching too. xx
Super cute wedding card Melissa! I love those hearts and the colors are perfect!
Dude, mightly nice job....Purty....have a good one!
I love this card! I have been trying to use the clean and simple look more and more too! I'm Not sure what you mean by Darcie's for the stamp but I want it! Can you send me a link maybe?
Tara
thecreativeprincess(at)hotmail(dot)com
Post a Comment