Hello everyone! It's time for another 4 Crafty Chicks' Challenge and this week Tamie is our hostess-with-the-mostest and she's challenging us to use dry embossing on our creations! That should be super-simple for everyone with so many different embossing folders out there...
I didn't have a lot of time to put this card together so I decided to go CAS again...what is the world coming to? I used to have layer upon layer and now...?
I used this week's CR84FN Color Challenge combo as well as the sketch from RetroSketches:
Have fun with the dry embossing - can't wait to see your creations! Thanks for stopping by!













14 comments:
Fabulous use of that sketch!! Well done incorporating the other challenges too.
I love the pink, and the buttons are a nice touch to Tamie's challenge...great job!
You should try to post your card onto the challenge buttons and bows on the blog in the pink challenge blog.
Friendly
Chris
so sweet - love the embossing, the ribbon (!!) and the buttons!!!
This is super cute! Love the buttons. Thanks for playing at CR84FN. :)
So pretty Melissa! Love the fancy ribbon treatment! Such an assortment of beautiful buttons!
Great use of the sketch ! Love the ribbon ! Great card!
Beautiful card! I love the 'hanging' buttons!
Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!
That is SUCH a cute idea for a banner! Love this for a baby card, and the background textures are perfect!
Melissa, LOVE the dangling buttons and layers of embossing! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!
Beautiful card! I applaud your interpretation of the sketch; it was a challenging one & you nailed it!!
Love this. The different embossing patterns, the lovely buttons and the ruffle ribbon - just fab! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!
Just such a fabulous card ... and I love the button banner! Anita in France
wooaw!
Je découvre ton blog aujourd'hui! cette carte est tout simpement fabuleuse!!
Fabulous! Just great!
Post a Comment