Thursday, October 11, 2012

4CCC-111 {Tag! You're It!}


Happy Thursday, everyone!  I think that Mother Nature is getting us ready for winter...we got our first snowfall yesterday and it is downright chilly!  But never fear - crafting doesn't happen outside so there's no excuse for not playing along with another fun-tastic 4 Crafty Chicks' Challenge!  This week, I'm your hostess-with-the-mostest and I've got a fun one for you..."Tag! You're It!"  Show us your cards with tags or a tag all on its own - the choice is up to you!

I decided to stamp my main image on a tag and play along with the Colour Q combo and this month's Sketch For You To Try - don't you love them both?

 

 

The main image is from a fun Halloween set from There She Goes - the spider web border die is one of theirs too - love!!  I hope you will find some time to play along with us this week - I can't wait to see how you incorporate tags into your creations!

signature

9 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a fun Halloween card, Melissa, love how you used the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at the colourQ.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great job with the sketch challenge!! Love the stitching and pp you used!

Leanne said...

Thanks for making the challenge fun...good job!

JanR said...

This is really cool! Love that web border.

Marisa said...

Fabulous use of the sketch and CC!!!

Karon said...

Such a fabulous card and I love that stamped image. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Tracey McNeely said...

Melissa that haunted house rocks. Love your design. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the ColourQ!

Unknown said...

Melissa this is amazing. I love all the little details. They add so much to the card. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

N@ Ali said...

gorgeous! thank you for joining us at the colourQ ; )