Thursday, April 25, 2013

4CCC-139 {Felt} & CQC186 & Mojo290


Morning everyone! Can it really be the last Thursday in April? Seriously? Where did the month go?  This week over at the 4 Crafty Chicks' Challenge, Lori has got a fun supply challenge for us to play with - FELT!  I LOVE using felt on my cards - it adds such great depth and texture.

For my card, I used some felt flowers from Stampin' Up! (from a LONG time ago) and whipped together this little card using this week's Mojo Monday sketch and the combo from Colour Q - how perfect is it that the inspiration photo is a birdhouse made of FELT???

 

I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week - the rest of the Chicks have some fabulous cards to share so if you have time, take a stop in and see them all!


 signature

5 comments:

Leanne said...

I like the colors you picked out for the felt card, and the flowers are awesome...way to go!

Marisa said...

Totally adorable, Melissa, and a great use of this week's Mojo sketch!!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Melissa, love those felty flowers! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

Anita Scroggins said...

Really fun card, thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week! I have candy up for grabs on my blog, so please stop by!

Karen M said...

Perfect card in every way, the colours are wonderful and I adore your little blossoms and the pretty buttons. Love it all.