Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Morning TWO-fer - TAWS Sneak Peek and SSSC-183


Happy Sunday morning, everyone!  I hope the weather is as blissfully beautiful wherever you are as it is in central Alberta this weekend...GORGEOUS!  I have been so busy studying for my last exam that I only got my card done in the nick of time.  BUT, on the positive side, I'm done my course and passed with flying colors.  WHEW!  Thank goodness that it's done.  Now maybe life can get back to *normal*... whatever that is!

So today I've got a double-duty card for you all to peek at.  It is Day Two of Sneak Peeks over at The Alley Way Stamps and we've got a lovely, lacy set called Delicate Doilies.  It is perfect for the more *feminine* cards you might make.  There is a nice variety of sizes and shapes and I can see them as more than just doilies...maybe flowers or snowflakes, anyone?

It's also time for a brand new Sweet Sunday Sketch and this one is, again, perfect if you want to go CAS or fussy it up:


I chose to keep it fairly CAS but added some jewels for a bit of sparkle:


How about all those doily shapes?  Don't you love 'em?  I thought the soft colors from this week's Color Throwdown were the PERFECT complement to this set:


All of the fabulous Sweet Sunday Stampers have inspiration for you, so please stop by and say hello to:

. . . and this week's AWESOME, AMAZING, UBER-talented guest Sweet Stamper - Arielle Gordon!  I have the pleasure of working with Arielle on the TAWS DT and love her to BITS!  :)  Make sure to stop in and see what everyone did with this sketch - they will not disappoint.

Have a great day, everyone!

 signature

8 comments:

Lori said...

So pretty! Love the doilies in those soft pastel colors.

Karen Motz said...

Love all the soft colours! It's such a relaxing card to look at!

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty,love those doilies and the pretty pastel colors!! Congrats on passing your course!!!

Tracy said...

These doilies are gorgeous! And you had me at the pastels. Perfect combo for this fabulous sketch!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful...love the soft colours!!

Dana White said...

Congrats on passing your course! Your card is gorgeous

Karen Giron said...

I love this CAS! The little jewels really dress it up and the colors are so pretty together! Love this!

Lynn Put said...

This is wonderful Melissa! So soft and pretty! Thanks for joining us over at the Color Throwdown!