Thursday, August 15, 2013

4CCC-155 {Sympathy} & CTS40 & DD65

Hi everyone! Did you miss me? After a full week of posts, I took a week off but I'm back today with a brand new 4 Crafty Chicks' Challenge.  This week, Tamie's our hostess-with-the-mostest and she wants to see sympathy cards.  I know I don't make these very often so it will be good to have one more in my stash.

For my card, I combined this week's Dynamic Duos and CAS(E) this Sketch - three TAWS sets were used too: Stack 'em High, Awesome Blossom and Chatterbox:






Thanks, as always, for stopping by to say hello - I really do appreciate it.  Have a fabulous day and I'll be back tomorrow with a new BE Inspired Challenge over at The Alley Way Stamps.  See you then!

 signature

1 comment:

Janet's Joy said...

Love the black stamping on the pink background!
Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!