It's time for a brand new Sweet Sunday Sketch and, surprise-surprise, I decided to rotate it 90* for my card so that's what's shown here:
I really like this sketch and decided to pull out some dies I had never used before as well as some that just haven't seen enough love lately. The rolled flowers are from Sizzix, "Thank" and the leaves are from Paper Smooches and the "U" is from Verve. I think they all work perfectly together, don't you?
I also used the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge photo for this card. I took some inspiration from the flowers on the wall and a bit from the colors - my colors are a bit more muted than the ones in the photos but I really like how my card turned out. :)
Vicki Burdick
Thanks for stopping in today - I'll be back tomorrow so don't forget to pop by. :) Enjoy your Sunday!
.jpg)













9 comments:
Fabulous use of the sketch and just loving the rolled flowers and that big U :)
love this sketch and I love it rotated. I might have to try a card with it in this direction. Gorgeous creation and I love how you used those colors. awesome!
Beautiful! Love your soft colour palette and how you've flipped it! Thanks for the reminder about that U die from Verve!
So pretty!
So pretty!! I love how you have the fishtail flags going upwards...it's so unexpected!!! You're a star!!!
Love, love, LOVE this, Melissa!! Oh my word! What a fun twist with the sketch turned - it's so fun. Love the gingham papers and flowers too!
Melissa this is fanfreakin-tastic!!!!! How fabulous does this look turned. Love it!!!!! Your colors are my fav.
how lovely, Melissa! those flowers are amazing! thanks so much for joining us at the Curtain Call!
Fabulous! Love how the sketch looks rotated and how you combined all of the different die cut pieces here.
Post a Comment