I am so glad it's finally today because I have been bursting at the seams for a few weeks with some AWESOME news to share with you...Yours truly is the newest member of the Colour Q Royal Court! I am so very excited! I have loved playing along with Arielle's color combos ever since way back in CQC#12 where I was crowned the winner. Holy cow that was a long time ago! I am so glad to have been asked to join this awesome group of talented ladies and can't wait to share it all with you.
For my first card, I got to use this awesome combo which includes two of the new In Colors:
Looking at the other DT cards for this week, the CAS(E) this Sketch was a VERY popular choice:
I thought it was about time I showed some of my Verve some love and came up with this VERY literal interpretation of the sketch:
If you'd like to see more awesomeness, don't forget to stop and see what the rest of the girls did:
![]() | |
|---|---|
Anita Jen LeAnne SandraSilke | Tracey Lisa Amy Sarah |
Okie dokie - over and out - see you on Thursday!
.jpg)














3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! SO excited that you're part of the Royal Court, with your FABULOUS cards! Very exciting for you and for all of us! Your talents and creativity are always stunnng, always inspiring! Way to go!!
c
CONGRATS!!!!! You have always done amazing stuff with colour challenges so this is perfect!!
Fabulous card Melissa - so pretty! So great to have you on the Royal Court!!
Post a Comment