Sunday, September 29, 2013

SSSC194 & The Alley Way Stamps Sneak Peek {Day Three - Toy Land}


Hey everyone!  Have I mentioned yet how much I love Christmas?  :)  This is day three of The Alley Way Stamps sneak peeks and I've combined one of the cutest images with this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch. 

Wanna see?  Here's the sketch:


And here's my card...I used the cutie-patootie elf from Toy Land and the sentiment is from Christmas Magic:


This little guy is the perfect size for paper-piecing - isn't he adorable???

Need to see more?  All of the fabulous Sweet Sunday Stampers have inspiration for you, so please stop by and say hello to:

Vicki Burdick 

And don't forget to stop by The Alley Way Stamps blog and leave some comment love because you could win this new set and tomorrow's Blog Hop will see one lucky hopper win ALL THREE new sets!  See you tomorrow!

signature 

10 comments:

Lisa H. said...

eeeek!!! this is really cute. love that elf and the papers and your ribbon is such a great touch!

Lynn Put said...

This is too cute! Love all of the fun paper piecing on your adorable elf!

Tracy said...

He is SOOOOOOOO stinkin' cute Melissa! I love the festive papers you used for him and the sketch!

Vicki Burdick said...

OMG, this is adorable, I sooooooo need that elf stamp!!!! Stinkin' CUTE!!!!!!

Karen Giron said...

He is adorable! I love his paper pieced attire and the papers are so cute!!

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOOH! How SWEET is this little elf! I LOVE him!!! Awesome coloring and papers!!

Lori said...

Just adorable! Love the mix of patterns on your paper pieced elf.

Karen Motz said...

So perfectly festive! Love the paper piecing!

Lindsey said...

Adorable is right! I LOVE your paper pieced elf. This is for sure one of my very favorite cards this release!

Dana White said...

Melissa this is so freaking cute. What a sweet image.