Saturday, February 15, 2014

{HELLO} JUGS228 & RS101


Hi all! How are you doing this Valentine's Day weekend? The boys and I have gone on a road trip to visit my mom and dad - it's been quite awhile since we've been down there so it will be nice to relax and visit.

Today marks the third week of my stint over at the Just Us Girls Challenge blog and this week is my FAVORITE kind of challenge - a COLOR challenge.  And, to make it even better, you get to PICK which three colors you want to use!  Take a peek:


So I decided to use yellow, purple and lime green for my card - I combined it with last week's Retrosketches for this fun, CAS card to just say {hello}:



Those little sequins are so much fun to use - they give a project just that tiny bit of *sparkle*. 

Thanks for stopping by today - enjoy your weekend!

 signature

6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the use of the sketch with the colors -- wonderful card~

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Loving those colors with that sketch! I agree that those sequins are perfect for that touch of sparkle.

Marisa said...

Fabulous use of the sketch and the challenge.

Nancy said...

Love your card Melissa...The layout is awesome! So glad your with us this month!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very sweet card! Love that gorgeous green color! So glad to have you with us this month!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty! Love the sketch and how you used the colors. And I love the sparkle with the sequins as well! Great to have you with us this month!