

I'm going to make this a quick post - I'm right in the middle of reading the "Twilight" series and am thoroughly addicted! I read the first two books in 2 days and I just got "Eclipse" from the library this morning. I've been DYING all day to get home to start reading it. But I wanted to make a card first and since I didn't want to think too hard, I used Julee's Mojo Monday sketch again and combined it with Kwerner's Color Inspiration Challenge:
Recipe: Paper - Watercolor paper, Taken With Teal, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery. Ink - Same as papers. Accessories - CB Embossing folders, Martha Stewart border punch, Nestabilities, blender pen, retired SU! ribbon, white gel pen, brad from Styled Silver HPH.
I'm not so thrilled with the result - I was feeling a bit distracted. I think I did a better job of "embracing the white" with this one, though. I still had to do "something" with the white layer so I ran it through my Cuttlebug - it was just too stark otherwise. The colors were fun to put together and definitely NOT in my box. And I didn't use any DP in this one either! Crazy!
'kay - I'm off for a couple of days. Big potluck tomorrow night and then Friday will be spent at a HUGE craft show in Edmonton. Enjoy your week and and let your crafting juices flow!











4 comments:
Love that stamp!!!
yes great stamp - it works well with the challenge
Just beautiful! I'm on my second time through the Twilight series. I have them all on audiobook and listen to them while I stamp. I don't think I've ever wanted to stamp more! :)
Gorgeous card, the colours are fabulous
hugs Bev x
Post a Comment