Thursday, November 26, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You & Color Throwdown

Happy Thursday!

I got home from work at lunchtime and got to work creating! I used Kazan's sketch #40 from 2 Sketches 4 You and combined it with the Color Throwdown of Dusty Durango, Elegant Eggplant, and Old Olive and this is what I came up with...





Recipe- Stamps: Long Stemmed Sentiments (Technique Tuesday), sentiment from Happy Harmony (Stampin' Up, retired) Paper: Dusty Durango textured, Elegant Eggplnt, Old Olive, Whisper White Ink: Dusty Durango, Elegant Eggplant, Versafine Onyx Black, Copics Accessories: Blender Pen, adhesive pearls, Martha Stewart border punch, Marvy Uchida corner punch, Swiss Dots CB folder, Scallop punch, circle punches, ribbon

I should have lots of time to create tomorrow - it's great not having to work on Fridays!! I think I will try Taylor's Cupcake Challenge...it's been sooooo long!!! :) Have a great day!

12 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

This card is so pretty

Lori Turner said...

Very nice my friend! I love the stamp you chose for this card...

Ivanka said...

Your cards is very pretty!

Heather Rogers said...

I love the vase full of flowers. You did a wonderful job combining the two challenges.

Kathy Martin said...

Very pretty! Love that floral stamp and the adhesive pearls! :) Kathy

cnelson said...

This is so pretty! love everything about this!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous design! You rocked these colors! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty card! It has great dimension! Great job with the sketch!!!

♥Lea

Unknown said...

gorgeous embossing - love the colors too
:) Kazan

Elise said...

Hello, GORGEOUS! Yep, that's pretty much the reason these colors are so delicious - WHAT YOU DID, HERE! Whabam! Great stamping and use of color and materials! Yipeeee!

Barbara said...

Very pretty! Great take on the colors and the sketch! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!

Krista said...

I love this card ! Very pretty !!!