Anyhoo, when I got home I stoked a roaring fire, made myself a cuppa coffee, turned on the "Glee" soundtrack and sat down to check out Mojo Monday. Julee came up with another fabulous sketch and I got to work:
I started by looking for a stamp I hadn't used before and I found one I bought a couple of years ago and had never seen ink. *bad bad bad* I stamped it and colored it and the rest of the card came together pretty quickly. The sentiment is from a My Favorite Things set called "Say Charge." I moved the sentiment to the other side of the card because otherwise it would have covered up most of the fun part of the image.Recipe - Stamps: favorite time (Penny Black), Say Charge (MFT) Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versafine Onyx Black, Copics Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive Accessories: Spiral Punch, Nestabilities (Scallop circle, pinking circle, circle), paper piercer, color spritzer, CB Swiss Dots embossing folder, adhesive pearls, circle punch, Sizzix tag die-cut, gingham ribbon, star eyelets
I have been using white a LOT in my cards lately - I just love how crisp and fresh it makes a card look. I'm not sure what I'll do with this card but I'm sure I can find someone to give it to... Thanks for stopping in - tomorrow is the Color Challenge over at Splitcoast so we'll see what I can come up with for that. :) See you then!











3 comments:
Oh Melissa....yet another awesome creation from your wonderful crafting space! I *LOVE* her! I really like the way you used the journal punch at the top of the white too! WTG girlie! *hugs*
This is adorable. Your image just pops!
Very cute. What a great card. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com
Post a Comment