Wednesday, December 29, 2010
A Color Dare...Repeat?
Hi everyone! We've been busy settling back into a *routine* after the craziness of Christmas...so much to do! Thankfully, we've got a little bit of a change for this week's Color Dare. A couple of weeks ago, Riley gave us Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze,Very Vanilla, and Rich Razzleberry to work with, but due to some pre-Christmas craziness in *her* life, she never got around to posting the DT cards or the inLinkz. SO...we get to do it again! If you need some inspiration, here's my card. Have fun! We'll be back with a new combination next week. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Love it! Such simple elements but put together to beautiful effect. I'm really enjoying your style. :)
What a beautiful card. I wish I had the colors to enter, but I don't. Great job!
Fabulous job with the colours Melissa. Such a clean and elegant design love it!x
Post a Comment