Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thank You, Thank You - What a Week!

Hey there everyone!

I just wanted to take a few minutes to send out THANKS for some badges I won over the last week:

#1 - The Play Date Cafe honored me with the "Cream in our Coffee" badge for this card:


#2 - Paper Sundaes honored me with the Top Three for this card:


#3 - I was crowned the Colour Queen over at Arielle's colourQ challenge for this card!


#4 - I was a Pals Paper Arts Artists Pick over at Pals Paper Arts for this fun card:


I am so excited and honored for the recognition - I create for fun but it really is nice when others think your stuff isn't hideous!  LOL  I hope you will check out some of these challenges if you haven't already - they have WONDERFUL design teams and their work is always inspiring! 

I am ready to watch Survivor tonight - with my blanket and tea and cold medicine.  :)  Enjoy the rest of your day!

signature

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, congrats! They are all well deserved!

Marisa said...

You go girl!! Keep seeing your name pop up all over the place this week. Well done!! Hope you feel better soon. Had to PVR Survivor tonite but can't wait to watch it to see what happened.

Anne Marie Hile said...

BIG congrats for some well-deserved recognition! :) Whoo hoo!