Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snowmen Abound at the 4 Crafty Chicks!


Are you ready for a new 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge?  Hopefully it will be an easier one for you all to play along with than my color challenge last week...;)  This week Tamie is the hostess with the mostest and she has challenged us to use snowmen on our cards.  You could have one or you could have many - the choice is yours.  :)

Like I said yesterday, I'm trying to keep my cards quick and easy for the next couple of weeks and this one is no exception.  Seriously, this card couldn't have taken me any longer than about half an hour... and no stamping! 

I have had this My Mind's Eye paper pack, Colorful Christmas, sitting in my stash for a couple of months now and haven't even cracked it open until now.  It is SOOOOO cute I can see more cards coming out of it!  LOL

Paper: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Kiwi Kiss, Colorful Christmas (MME)  Accessories: Nestabilities, Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon, paper piercer, corduroy brads, dimensionals

How's that for a quick card?  No sketch, no color challenge...I think this is a first for me!  LOL  If you want to see what the rest of the Chicks created, make sure you stop by their blogs and leave 'em some love.  Enjoy the rest of your week and play along with us if you have time!

signature

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Cute, love that ribbon!

Tamie said...

clean and simple it is but very cute. Like Leanne, I like your ribbon. Thanks for rockin my challenge.

Unknown said...

beautiful card!!
I like the paper and the big loop