Monday, January 10, 2011

A Monday "For Fun" Card


Hi again, everyone!  I am staying warm and cozy inside today - the snow and wind and cold don't seem to want to stop and the kids have a Snow Day so I figured what better to do than make a card???  I know you're all in agreement, right?

So, I've been looking at the Color Throwdown's combo since I caught the sneak peek last week on Facebook but just haven't had the chance to use it...until now...  :)
I'm sure glad I didn't throw away all my *old* colors.  I've also had Jen's Sketch For You To Try sitting on my desktop since she posted it but really wanted to be able to use my Cat's Pajamas stamps and *that* opportunity didn't present itself... until now.  I also want to say how much I LOVE that Jen has gone to a monthly sketch because it gives me more time to play along.


Stamps: Birthday Bunny (TCP)  Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze, Cameo Coral  Paper: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, SU! DSP  Accessories: Seeing Spots embossing folder, paper piercer, twine, button, Modern Label punch, Labels Four Nestabilities, sponge dauber, Copics

Here's a pic of the Copics I used - the ones you can't read are BG93 and R22:


And, like my card earlier this morning, Stampin' Royalty is having a birthday so their theme is birthday cards and this one fits the bill perfectly.  :)  Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your Monday!

signature

6 comments:

Broni said...

Aww! This is just precious! Great combination of the challenges! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Marisa said...

Darling card, Melissa. Darling bunny image and wonderfully coloured.

Leanne said...

Nicely done, love that stamp set, very cute, cool colors too!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card, love your coloring. ~Diane

savvy teaching tips said...

Great card. Thanks for helping us celebrate our birthday here at Stampin' Royalty.

Alma said...

Love all the textures and patterns on this card. So pretty.