Morning everyone! You'll have to excuse my frantic post this morning - I forgot to come back and finish it after I uploaded the pics so when I woke up this morning I PANICKED! I have a few minutes now before the kids get up for school, so here I am!
This week's color combo over at the Color Dare is Poppy Parade, So Saffron and Very Vanilla. I decided to use the Unscripted Sketches newest sketch as well as the Paper Players' challenge to make a Valentine's card:
OH - I also decorated a coordinating envelope for this week's challenge at Just Us Girls. :)
I will try to come back later to post the deets on my card - time to get the monsters up! Later gators!












11 comments:
Love the buttons and your sparkly heart!
Nicely done, love those hearts...the stamp is very cute.
WTG!
Great use of this week's colours! I had a tough time with just two LOL! Great Bella and button accenting.
Very pretty card, and love that image! Thanks for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches!
Love this....the buttons are great and your paper piercing is so perfect....my holes never look like that. Great job with today's challenge colors!
Fabulous card! I love the image and the buttons. Lovely colours too. xx
So totally fabulous!!! Love the glittery heart!! Gorgeous work again!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls! Hope you'll join us again next week! Submitted this one for you too :)
This is a great card! Love the image, the sparkle and all of those buttons! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!
What an awesome card! Love it! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!
Cute cute cute - love the row of buttons and the polka dot envie lining. Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS this week. We appreciate your participation and your support.
Sorry for the linky mix up - glad you got posted - thanks for playing along a couple of times. I LOVE the look of the liner and have used it several times since. Glad you had fun with the challenge.
Post a Comment