Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Some BIG News!!!

 Hi everyone!  I am sooooo super-excited to let you all know that I have been asked to join the Design Team over at There She Goes as a Junior Trendsetter!  It was the weirdest thing and came at the best time.  Before we moved, I had given up the majority of my other DT duties to focus on packing etc. and told myself that when we got settled, I would start applying to DTs again.  Well, lo and behold, an email from Jessica Knutsen appeared in my inbox at JUST the right time asking if I'd be interested in joining her fabulous group of ladies?  I was totally shocked because I haven't played along with their challenges in a LONG time and I don't even own any of their stamps (not that I haven't *wanted* to buy some...)  Jessica has a great team already in place and the rest of the new Junior Trendsetters are equally as fabulous.  AND, my fellow Albertan, Jenny Peterson was also asked to be on the team - so excited!

This week's challenge over at the There She Goes blog is to make a paper doll and then photograph it in different environments throughout the week to be eligible for some fun prizes.  Now, don't panic (like I did...).  It's really not that difficult - HERE is a great link to give you a bit of inspiration.  I just received my stamps in the mail late last week so I haven't had a chance to play with them yet but I promise I'll have something for you to peek at soon!  In the meantime, please play along with the Trendsetters all month because we've got some birthday fun planned.  And don't forget about his month's release - - it is going to be PHENOMENAL!  Let me just say you will all die when you see how awesome it is!

That's it from me today.  See you tomorrow for a new 4 Crafty Chicks challenge!


signature

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Enjoy the DT, they are a great group of ladies to work with having been a Jr. Trendsetter myself :) Look forward to seeing yoru creations.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Congratulations! I am a HUGE TSG fan - can't wait to see what you come up with for us!!
~Meredith

The Crafty Elf said...

Congrats....looking forward to seeing some inspiration from you!

Nancy Thomas said...

Congrats Melissa! That's great news.