Welcome back everyone! Even though I *should* be cleaning house and doing some Christmas baking to throw in the freezer, I *had* to sit down and make a card this morning. It has been a LONG time since I have had time to play along with the Play Date Cafe and this week's color combo is GORGEOUS so that gave me a good place to start:
I decided to use Cajun Craze, Island Indigo and Basic Gray for my colors and, lucky for me, I found an older Basic Grey paper pad, Pyrus, that worked PERFECTLY with these colors! I used the Week Two Viva la Verve sketch by Teresa Kline (lovely, BTW) and, surprisingly, followed it VERY literally...nothing out-of-the-box for me this morning. The sentiment is one that I love and constantly remind myself of... Life. Is. Good. :)
Stamps: Hope Blooms (Verve) Ink: Basic Gray, Cajun Craze, Island Indigo marker Paper: Pyrus DSP (BG), Island Indigo, Basic Gray, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla Accessories: Sewing machine, Nesties, Tipsy Hearts die (Sizzix), Basic Gray satin ribbon, button, Divine Swirls EF, sponge dauber, twine
Thanks for taking time to stop by - the weather here is beautiful today...the quintessential fall day. Enjoy your day wherever you are!













9 comments:
Magnifique!!!!
wow, this is stunning, I luv the double layered hearts, so cool...so glad you like the sketch! Hope you have a fabby weekend!
enjoy *~*
Isn't this an awesome sketch?! I have something in the works with it for next week;) LOVE what you did with it!
Wonderful job with the colors! Such a lovely and sweet card :) Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!
This is charming Melissa! Love all of the sweet layers you've added and the fun DPs.
Gorgeous card friend! WTG!
Nicely done, nice paper and that sentiment...very nice, cuz it is so true!
WTG!
Your card is fabulous :) Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!
This is beautiful! I LOVE your bits of stitching, and your papers couldn't be more perfect for this challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!
Post a Comment