Thursday, May 24, 2012

4CCC-91 {Color Challenge}


Thanks for stopping by today!!  It has been a rainy, dreary week here in Central Alberta - perfect crafting and baking weather and I have today off so that is exactly what I'll be doing. :) For those of you interested, we had PERFECT weather for our 10K run on Sunday...the course was beautiful and we all surpassed our personal expectations - can't wait to run it again next year!

This week's challenge at the 4 Crafty Chicks is my FAVORITE kind - a COLOR challenge!  Lori is our hostess-with-the-mostest and this is what she's concocted to get your creative juices flowing:
I really love these Clean & Simple Stamping sketches - you can pull a card together sooooo quickly and it looks like you spent hours in your craft room! 




If you need some more inspiration, don't forget about the other Chicks - they'd love to have you stop by!  Their links are on the side.  Have a great week - to my friends in the US, enjoy your long weekend!!!  See you soon!

 signature

2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous, CAS card for my color challenge this week friend!! Love that flower :)

Thanks again for the run this past weekend - I had a great run and I am also looking forward to it next year! ;)

Leanne said...

Cool card, I like these CAS ones....very cool!