Thursday, August 2, 2012

4CCC-101 {Distressing}


Hey there, everyone! It's Thursday and that means a brand new challenge over at the 4 Crafty Chicks' Challenge.  This week, Leanne is the hostess-with-the-mostest and she wants to see some projects that are in distress.  No, not a project that's sending out an SOS - we want to see some distressing on your project.  You could ink the edges, distress the paper, use distress ink... it's up to you.

For my card, I used a lovely color combination from the CR84FN Color Challenge as well as a fantastic Mojo Monday sketch I will be using again...perfect for those leftover bits of paper we all have in our craft rooms:




I never seem to have any birthday cards when I need them so I figured I'd use a lovely sentiment from Verve on this one.  Thanks for stopping by - make sure to stop and see the rest of the Chicks 'cause I know they'd love to see you. :)

 signature

6 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

What a fabulous birthday card. I like the different panels of pp. Thanks for playing at CR84FN. :)

Karon said...

This is such a beautiful card - I love the colours. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Valerie said...

Beautiful card! I LOVE Authentique's collections!

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the mojo sketch! Just LOVE the button with the ribbon on the sentiment panel.

Leanne said...

Way to go chickie...love it, great color combo, nice distressing, you did my challenge proud...WTG!

Lori Turner said...

Wowee girl! I love those colors and that DP is wicked! Love it!