Sunday, August 26, 2012

{SSSC 166}


Happy Sweet Sunday, everyone!!!  This is going to be a short and sweet post...time in the craft/computer room has been very limited lately.  Who's ready for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge?  Karen has created a super-fun sketch for us all this week:

After all the ruckus I created for turning the last sketch upside down, I figured I'd better just leave it alone this time around... :)


I thought this color combo from Arielle and the girls over at ColourQ was so bright and cheery that I had to use it for my card:


All of the fabulous Sweet Sunday Stampers have inspiration for you, so please stop on by and say hello to:

Sarah-Jane Kalé (she's taking a break this week but stop by and say hi anyways!)

...and this week's Guest Sweet Stamper, Becca Whitham!

signature

15 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Melissa, this is awesome! Love the colours too! Must try that challenge :)
GREAT buttons for your banner!

Lynn Put said...

Wow what a fantastic card! I love how you topped your banners with the different buttons and your color combo for the CQ challenge looks great with this!

Lori said...

Fabulous! Love how you added buttons to your banner--mixing in some corduroy buttons gives it great texture.

Karen Giron said...

Oh my!! LOVE this color combo and I adore the buttons on your banner flags - wow!!! Nicely done!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable, love the colors and your framing, fabulous.

Jackie Pedro said...

I just love the colors and the different buttons on the banner! Love it, Melissa!

Karen Motz said...

This is gorgeous and graphic! I love the mix of buttons on the banner!

Becca-expressions said...

This card is EXACTLY why I love blog hopping. I would never have thought to add buttons of different sizes and textures. This is going straight into my CASE file. Thanks for including me as part of your fabulous design team this week. Such an amazing honor!!

Tracy said...

Had to pick my jaw up off the floor when I saw this. How fabulous are these colors?! L*O*V*E them. Genius with the buttons on your border. Pure fabulousness!!! :)

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, Melissa, I love your button banners! Awesome card! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at the colourQ!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your clean card Melissa, those buttons on the banners are fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Karon said...

Such a great card and I love the colour combo.

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

Amazing card. I love all of those buttons! Great us of this weeks colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Vicki Burdick said...

Love those buttons on your banner, so cool!!!

Arielle H Gordon said...

I really LOVE this!!! Congrats on being the colourQ colourQueen!!!! You earned it! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!