Hello again everyone! I hope you're enjoying the weekend - hard to believe we are almost halfway through August already....which means back to school is right around the corner! Not sure I'm ready for that - I'm sure the kids are even LESS ready than me. :)
So we've got a fun sketch for the next two weeks over at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge - quite a few little bits that leave lots of room to make it your own and be creative. I decided to flip the sketch upside down - that doesn't surprise anyone, right? ;)
I was able to play along with Arielle's Colour Q this week - don't have any of the new SU! colors so had to make do with what I had...
All of the fabulous Sweet Sunday Stampers have inspiration for you, so please stop on by and say hello to:
...and our fabulous Guest Stamper, Amy White!
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope your week is a good one - later alligators!













9 comments:
LOVE it! What a fun way to do the sketch. I don't think I've ever made one upside down before, but maybe I should because this is amazing! Totally digging the felt flowers and the sentiment is wonderful.
Such a wonderful card and those colours are great and lovely sentiment too. TFS
http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/
Very pretty card. Love the colors and the felt flowers. TFS
JoAnn
That felt flower is gorgeous!
Love how you flipped the sketch upside down and that felt flower is amazing!!!
Shut the front door! Melissa this is FABULOUS! I was feeling guilty for putting flipping the sketch on it's side. Not so much now since you've rocked turning it completely upside down! Love this, girl!
I like to flip the sketch but like Karen I don't think I've ever done one upside down - and that flower is stunning
How fun that you flipped the sketch, it looks great! I love your felt flower and stems and the colors from the CQ challenge look fantastic on this!
So pretty! Love the pop of color from the layered felt flower.
Post a Comment