Thursday, May 9, 2013

4CCC-141 {Color} & RS62

 
 Hello all!!! How's everything going in your neck of the woods?  Thanks for stopping in to see a brand new 4 Crafty Chicks' Challenge.  I'm the hostess-with-the-mostest this week and I've got a FABULOUS COLOR combo for you all to play with, inspired by MME's "Saffron" paper pad:


I threw my card together pretty quickly - I used one of The Alley Way Stamps new release sets, Deep in the Woods for the sentiment and bigfoot prints:


The sketch is from RetroSketches:


Okie dokie - I'm outta here!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow with a card for the brand new BE Inspired challenge over at TAWS!  See you then!


4 comments:

cm said...

Cute card, Melissa - love those footprints and the background paper, especially because I have it in my collection! Ideas inspired already! Thanks for sharing; looking forward to what you'll be sharing at TAWS tomorrow.
c

Leanne said...

Wow, what can I say....good on you for challenging me...but damn it was fun...Way to go! Nice card!

Lori Turner said...

Hey girlie..this color challenge was a gooder! Thanks - awesome card - love those prints!!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...great paper!!