Welcome back, friends! Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by and see what I've got for you today. This week's hostess-with-the-mostest over at the 4 Crafty Chicks is none other than my amazing friend, Lori, who did an AMAZING job at her first 10K of the year this past Sunday...she bested last year's time by more than 6 minutes!!!! So proud of her! Anyhow - she's giving us a fun challenge this week - she wants to see some "critters." You know... bugs, birds, dogs, cats and the list goes on and on. It's up to you how you incorporate the theme in your creation.
For my card, I wanted to go CAS again (there are just not enough hours in a day anymore...) and found a fabulous sketch over at the Fusion Card Challenge. The last time I played along, I only used the inspiration photo and this time I only used the sketch! Maybe next time I will go with the FUSION...? No specific color scheme, I just love this Authentique paper pad, "Carefree."
The sentiments are from two different TAWS sets: Wings of HOPE and Words to live by. I love how versatile the TAWS sets are...mixing and matching is awesome!
That's all from me for today but I'll be back tomorrow with a brand new BE Inspired Challenge! See you then!
.jpg)












3 comments:
Thanks, friend! The run went amazing this year - felt WAYYYY better than last year :) Your card is super cute - I love the papers you used :)
Love this card! So beautiful!
Sweet card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
Post a Comment