Thursday, May 16, 2013

4CCC-142 & RS63 & CQC189



Is it Thursday already???? WOW. Did that week zip by or what?  Before we know it, it will be the end of June and school will be done... but first we have this LONG WEEKEND to get through!  Anyone have any big plans?  My parents are coming up for a quick visit and I will probably be spending some time out in the yard/on the deck... let's hope the weather cooperates!

This week's challenge at the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge is being hosted by Miss Tamie and she wants to see some birthday cards!!!  Well, you could make anything relating to a birthday theme so have fun with it.

I *did* make a card and used the image from one of the new TAWS sets, Bird Brain, along with this month's freebie sentiment on my card.  The color combo from Colour Q and sketch from RetroSketches worked perfectly together:









Isn't it cute, cute, cute???  I hope you will come play along with this week's BIRTHDAY-themed challenge - we always love to see what you create.

Enjoy your LONG weekend, wherever you are - family, friends and food...the trifecta of fun!

 signature

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable design!!

Leanne said...

Nicely done...Very cute image, I like paper piecing..fun!

Sylvia said...

Fun, fun card, Melissa, I really love that image! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ this week.

Tracey McNeely said...

I love that patterned paper, and the fabby bird. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!