For my card, I wanted to have a bit of fun with one of my Alley Way Stamps sets, Good Point. All of the directional words are so cool and when you put them together, they are even better! I combined the colors from Dynamic Duos and the sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping to make my card:
Isn't the arrow fun? Normally, I make this kind of card open at the bottom but changed it up to make the sentiment work. :)
I hope you will join us for this one - have fun! If you need more inspiration, don't forget to stop in and see what the other Chicks created. See you tomorrow!
.jpg)













3 comments:
Nice colors, and the sentiment does Pop! Cool!
Wonderful card - and even more because a state of emergency has been declared here in Canmore. Glad to have something 'pretty' to calm the nerves! Hope all is well your way!
c
Love this card. Like the black, white and green. Also the arrow, twine and banners are great together. Love the embossing too. What is that folder called?
Have a great week.
Nick
Post a Comment