Sunday, June 9, 2013

{SSSC186} & {Dynamic Duos #56}


Hello again! It's time for a brand new Sweet Sunday Sketch and this week Karen's come up with a stunner - totally lovin' on the fishtail banner down the side:


It has been a LONG time since I've stamped with anything but my TAWS stamps so I thought I'd show some love to my Verve this morning.  I always seem to go back to this set, Words Of Wisdom, because the fonts are soooooo amazing and the sentiments fit whatever mood I'm in.  When I was stamping this one, I just felt one sentiment screaming out to me - so I used it:


I chose this one because it kind of fits where I'm at in my life right now.  I've got lots of dreams and goals but if I don't actually "LIVE" them, I'm not going to go anywhere - that's why I decided to emphasize the "live" part of the sentiment.  People - you've gotta LIVE your life, not just exist in it.  YOU can make your life whatever you dream it to be but if you're not LIVING it, you're not going to get very far.  It's taken me a long time to get to the place where I am an active participant in my life and accept that, gosh-darn-it, I AM worth it... and you are too!!!!  So get out there and start LIVING the life you've imagined - I promise it will be worth it.  :)

*stepping off my soapbox*

Alrighty then...the color combo is from the amazing challenge, Dynamic Duos:


And all of the fabulous Sweet Sunday Stampers have inspiration for you, so please stop by and say hello to:


Dana, Jackie and Lynn are all tied up this week but I know they'd love it if you stopped by to say hello!  That's it for me this morning - enjoy your day!  Get out there and LIVE your life!!!  :)

 signature

10 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is beautiful Melissa! What an inspiring sentiment!

Karen Giron said...

OH I love those colors together - so soft and pretty! The little flower accent is darling!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card to go with that fantastic sketch. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Tracy said...

You can't go wrong with these lovely colors. I'm convinced you can't pair pink with any color and have it look bad. LOL! Love what you did with this new sketch!! :)

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, love that color combo and your sweet little flower!!!

Michelle said...

Melissa, this is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Tracey said...

This is fab, I love that sentiment :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Lori Turner said...

Hello friend!! This card is so pretty :D I love how you used our colors from Dynamic Duos with this sketch layout...can't go wrong with Verve-a-liciousness either!! ;)

Janet's Joy said...

So soft and delicate! Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Dana White said...

This stamp/ sentiment is fabulous!!