Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Colour Q "hello"


Happy Tuesday! Can I just say I am already sooooooo tired of the snow?  Mother Nature has not been very kind - this weekend she dumped nearly another foot of snow on us.  Now I know that I live in Canada and I should be used to it - I do love how pretty everything looks covered in snow but I just HATE trying to drive in it. ;)

On to this week's new Colour Q challenge - some pretty little acorn decorations for those of you still enjoying fall and looking forward to the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday:


I used this week's Retrosketches to whip up this quick card - I didn't have any vellum so couldn't make my one panel see-through:



The stamps are from The Alley Way Stamps' sets Calypso and Spell Check:






I think Spell Check is my newest favorite set.  :)  Thanks for stopping in today - I'll be back on Thursday...see you then!



signature

No comments: