Happy Friday, everyone! Thanks for stopping by today - I've got a brand new BE Inspired Challenge to share with you. As most of you know, it is Thanksgiving in the U.S. next week and Alison has chosen an amazing photo to inspire your creations for the next two weeks:
For my card, I went with the obvious Thanksgiving theme as well as the colors in the photo. The sketch is from CAS(E) This Sketch:
The stamps used are from The Alley Way Stamps' sets Calypso and Give Thanks:
I will be back on Sunday for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch so I hope you will stop in again! Have a great weekend!
















5 comments:
This is darling, Melissa!
Awesome card! Love the border stamp in different colors and the little trio of buttons.
Oh, this is lovely! What fabulous stamping!
Lovely colors Melissa! Love your take <3
Wonderful take on the sketch! I love the colorful "faux" stitching!
Post a Comment