Thursday, November 7, 2013

DD77 & SSSC196


Morning everyone! Sorry this is late - our internet was down for most of the evening last night and I couldn't get it posted until this morning. So - this will be a quick post as I have to get the kids outta bed in 10 minutes. :)

I didn't have time to play with the current Sweet Sunday Sketch so I figured I would give it a try for this card - combining it with the combo from Dynamic Duos and the new TAWS set, Spell Check, created a fun thank you card:









Thanks for stopping by today - if the Internet Gods are willing, I will be back tomorrow with a new BE Inspired challenge...see you then!

 signature

2 comments:

canadian_liner said...

This is awesome for a number of reasons: 1) way to sneak an extra colour in there by layering the challenge colours for some ombre effect; 2) uber-cute stamp set; 3) perfect balance of colours and white space--the black borders keep everything distinct and the aqua dots are delicious. Thanks for linking up with Dynamic Duos this week. Glad the Internet cooperated...finally!

Michelle said...

Fabulous paring of pattern papers and stamps!!! You created a super card! Thanks for joining Dynamic Duos!