Tuesday, April 22, 2014

{Happy Birthday} CQC238 & RS111


Welcome back! I hope you all enjoyed your Easter weekend.  Ours was spent quietly at home - the boys watching TV while I took some time to finish up a quilt top that has been lingering for far too long.  We all had yesterday off too so I spent a little while in my craft room making a card for this week's Colour Q challenge...take a peek:


As usual, I surfed around my tried-and-true challenges for a sketch that I could use and found this fun one with a wonky panel over at Retrosketches:



Certainly nothing fancy about this card - I never seem to have enough birthday cards (and my MIL loves to come and take some off my hands from time to time) so that's why I chose to use this fabulous sentiment from Verve again.  :)

*fingers crossed*  It seems that spring has FINALLY sprung around here which can only mean one thing...yard work - and lots of it!  You forget how much *stuff* gets buried under that mountain of snow each winter.  :)


Okie dokie - have a fantastic week!


signature

No comments: