I'm not sure how these ladies keep coming up with sketch after sketch week after week, but I'm sure glad they do! Taylor gave us another fun one to work on:
I was over at Lori's yesterday to do some visiting and creating and we both decided to take a stab at Taylor's sketch. I decided to "copy" Lori by stamping an image in a very light color first then stamping the sentiment over top in a darker color.
Stamps: Beautiful You (Verve) Ink: Blush Blossom, Riding Hood Red Paper: Kraft, Blush Blossom, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, paper poker, Nesties, Swiss Dots & Texture EF, adhesive pearls, brads
I hope to be able to get a couple more cards done this afternoon after my cinnamon buns and bread are finished baking - enjoy your Saturday!
.jpg)











5 comments:
Looks fantastic! I had a lot of fun yesterday doing the challenge together - "copying" each other! LOL..I'm gonna do some more today too - can't wait to see what you come up with!
Another great card. keep them coming.I enjoy looking.
Soft and Pretty! Love the colors and the embossing.
Very pretty, Melissa! Love the soft colors! Thanks for playing the challenge!
This is so very pretty -- I just love that sentiment! :)
Post a Comment