Monday, January 12, 2009

Huggabugg - TOO CUTE!

Happy Monday everyone!

This will be a short post since I am on my way out the door to satisfy one of my other addictions - Partylite.  It's release party night so I'll be high from all the new smells when I get home!  

Anyhoo, it's also Mojo Monday and Julee came through once again.  The sketch is awesome:
I thought I'd ink up one of the new stamps from Stamping Bella and chose the "oops" stamp that I got accidentally - Flutterby Huggabugg.  I pulled out an old Simply Scrappin' Kit and used the DP and textured CS - Pretty in Pink, Real Red & Wild Wasabi.  Here's the end result:

Recipe: Stamps: Flutterby Huggabugg (Stamping Bella)  Ink: Versafine Onyx Black and coordinating colors for coloring image  Paper: Simply Scrappin' Kit (Winter Bright, retired) Accessories: Nestabilities (Circle and Pinking Circles), blender pen, white gel pen, adhesive pearls (of course!), Versamarker, Iridescent Ice EP, paper piercer, Swiss Dots EF, Buttons, ribbon, ticket corner punch, jumbo eyelet, Cropodile

Isn't she cute?  I just love all of the cute Buggs and hope to be able to buy some more of the new releases soon.

Have fun tonight everyone - I know I will!!  TTFN!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That's an absolutely adorable card!

Carole said...

Such a cute card!

LeAnne said...

What a sweet image and a great one for the sketch!
LeAnne