Happy T.G.I.F. everyone!
I hope your week went well and you are ready for the weekend - big plans??? Not here. just going to take it easy and hang out. The weather is supposedto be beautiful so maybe we'll do some outside activities - we'll see.
It's time for another great Viva la Verve challenge over at Splitcoast. This week's sketch was fun and the {twist} was to use pink somewhere on your card.
Ever since Laura announced that she was going to be trying to use up items in her stash, I have been trying to do the same. I have so much freaking paper that I thought was a "must have" at the time but by the time I got it home, I had NO earthly idea what I would possibly use it for. Now, I will concede that I probably don't have as much as some of you out there, but for me. . . it's my weakness. Anyhoo, I found the Valentine paper from two years ago and decided to use it on this card. I love Taken With Teal beside the Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose in this DP - it just makes me smile.After reading the recipe for this card, some of you may be wondering what I used a brayer for? When I went to find some paper flowers, I did not have any that were teal enough for this card. So I picked ones that were a light aqua, put them face down on my Taken With Teal Classic ink pad and ran my brayer over the flowers until they were just right!
I hope to do Taylor's Sketch at some point in time today so check back later to see what I came up with!











No comments:
Post a Comment