Hey everyone! I hope you are enjoying the summer - I cannot believe it is the end of July already! Before I know it, the kids will be heading back to school... :) This week's color combo over at
Picture Perfect Creations is a lovely, summery combo with a *hint* of elegance thrown in:
Over at
Totally Stampalicious, we are celebrating Joycelyn's birthday - I won't say how old she is but I will say she is NOT over the hill yet. :) So, in honor of her "not over the hill yet" birthday, the challenge is to create a birthday card. Easy peasy. :) I used the sketch from
Friday Sketchers:
 |
| Recipe: Stamps - Cafe Scarlette (Totally Stampalicious) Paper: Whisper White, Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight, SU! DSP Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Grey Accessories: Nestabilities, Happy Birthday embossing folder, paper piercer, basic grey corduroy brads, paper flowers, pewter adhesive pearls, Copics, sponge dauber, organza ribbon |
|
|
I didn't really have room to put a sentiment so I used my "Happy Birthday" embossing folder to get the point across. This new stamp set from Totally Stampalicious comes with some HILARIOUS sentiments. It's another one of the Bugaboos they've turned into rubbah'.
If you 'd like to see more of these colors, hop over to see what the rest of the PPC Creators did:
Thanks for popping by - enjoy the sun!
6 comments:
Super cute, Melissa :)
This is a cool card,well done.
Wow girl, I love this stamp set...so funny...nice layout, and the colors...rock...nicely done!!
How fun, Melissa! That image totally makes me smile and I adore your paper and embossed cardstock.
Wonderful card! Love the layout and the way you used the colours! I can't wait to get my new SU colours in...hopefully this week!
oh that´s really wonderful and fabulous
thank you for joining the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea
Post a Comment